Thursday, May 6, 2010

This is why I blog.

If you look at my sidebar you will see that I follow quite a few blogs. Mostly for design and photography inspiration.



On one of the blogs I follow I came across this video yesterday
(many of you have already seen it).



This is why I blog. I NEEDED this SO BAD. Oh man did I ever.



Dylan and I have been going through our own trial for quite sometime now. It has been hard. My heart breaks just about everyday. Litterally. Breaks.


I hope that one day I will be able to tell you all about it. Because that will be the day that it will be over. I can't wait for that day.



I have been mad with my Heavenly Father for quite sometime. Mad that I have to go through this trial. Mad that I have to hurt.


Stupid me.


He loves me, and I will grow from this. As I write these words, I am bawling, but you know what, it feels good to say them. I know everything will work out the way it is supposed to. According to HIS PLAN.



Thankyou Stephanie and thankyou bloggers who remind me how blessed I am.


Because I am.

4 comments:

  1. Sometimes we don't know why we have a specific trial and I think we may never know why. I guess all we know is we wouldn't be gievn any trial we can endure! Keep being strong, draw close to dylan and the Lord! I'm am also thankful for stefanie, she really does humble me most days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. call me if you ever need someone to chat with. keep up the faith. there is a great reason for our trials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. and that particular trial really does suck. but i guess all trials do. too bad there's no easier way to learn all we learn from trials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah,

    I know there are no words of comfort I can give you right now, just know that everything that you are feeling is normal and it's okay. You are such a strong person!! Don't doubt that. I know you say Stefanie humbles you, well I'll say that you humble me, so thank you for that. If you ever need to chat and cry, call me. 780-497-2357

    ReplyDelete