Tuesday, October 11, 2011

8 months.


8 months and she thinks she is numero uno (#1)!! We kinda do too.

I cannot believe 8 months is already here. When I was a girl there were a couple ages that seemed soooooo old to me. They were 12, 19, and 23. As a mom there are also a couple ages that seem sooooo old to me and 8 months is one of them!! Oh tear. I just can't believe how fast my baby is ceasing to be a baby!

We have hit A LOT of milestones this month. Boy, have we ever! The pediatrician says that she is "advanced".....haha. I think it is too funny, but I am also perrrrty proud of our little chica.

Recent developments include:

-Crawling (at 7 1/2 months). This girl gets around!! Cannot keep her out of stuff. But I love it - so much fun.
-Pulling herself up to standing on furniture and anything sturdy enough.
-Walking holding onto our hands......and I do mean an actual walk, not a parent forced, oh she moved a foot walk. No, no, a full on walk around the church/house/store walk.
-Walking along furniture.
-Pointing to EVERYTHING with a..... "do"?
-Clapping
-Dancing to music
-Sleeping from 8pm to 8am. For the longest time she slept from 8pm to 7am but now that its staying dark longer, she has extended her nights by an hour and I LOVE it!
-Loves her bath more than ever now that she can boot around the tub and gather all her toys.
-18 lbs.....and I don't know her current height.
-Eating soft solids (ie. breads, meats, egg yolks, etc)
-She's been a gabby girl since she could make noises, but this month she REALLY started to talk to us. Like she will yell at me to get my attention and then when she has it, she lowers her voice and babbles at me as if to tell me something.

And just a few more pics:









Oh how I love this girl. More than I ever thought I could love another human being. I seriously, no jokes or exaggerations, LOVE being a mom to her. Every second of it. Even the hard ones. She just makes everything easy and fun.

Please don't ever change Hads - I adore you!

No comments:

Post a Comment