Tuesday, May 10, 2011

3 months.


The Hads is 3 months old! See, she can prove it:




I can't believe how fast time is flying.

Can I just say, I LOVE BEING A MOM TO THIS GIRL! I seriously feel so blessed that she is a part of my life. I really am not exaggerating or streching the truth when I say that I LOVE being a mom. It is the greatest. Everyday is filled with smiles and laughs. What more could I ask for?

Recent developments include:
-grabbing and putting things into her mouth
-full on laughing
-playing with toys (little toys)
-moved up to big girl bottles (from the 5 oz ones to the 12 oz ones)
-LOVES her jumperoo
-LOVES TV (favorite show is Barney.....yay for me!)

On a side note: I got lots of questions about her onesies in these pictures - it is just a white onesie and I add the logo with photoshop.

Till next time,

Leah xoxo

2 comments:

  1. that's a great idea about the onesie. you're in trouble you let out your secret and now it will be copied. They're just two cute. So is your little girl! i love her smile!!! Isn't it fun watching them learn new things!! did you ever move to formula? what formula do you use? Happy first mother's day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy how fast time flies! I love her onsie pictures, and she is even more adorable in person!

    ReplyDelete