Tuesday, August 23, 2011

3 years.

3 years ago today I married my high school sweetheart.

3 years ago today was the best day of my life (sorry Hads, your birth was the 2nd best......but without marrying Daddy, you would not exist so it makes sense).

3 years ago today I made the best decision ever.





Friday we are going on a big date.......dinner and dancing without Hadley!! Grandma is even putting her to bed which means we get to stay out late! Weehoo!

And apparently Dman has a present and date planned out for each night leading up to Friday....we shall see.

I made the hubs a scrapbook of all of our letters that we wrote to each other when he was on his mission (what's a mission? Find out here). 2 years worth makes for a BIG scrapbook. It took a while.

He made me a big frame for my picture wall in the kitchen. And ordered me a bracelet that has charms which are teeny tiny little pictures of my beautiful girl (don't have it yet though).


This anniversary means a lot to me. Why? Because, as any parent will understand, bringing a life into this world with your spouse is the most beautiful thing. I see my husband in a whole new light now. He shines as a Father. He is brilliant at it. Which only means that my love for him goes much, much deeper than it did 3 years ago.

Happy anniversary hun! I love you. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment