Thursday, November 18, 2010

30 weeks!


Woohoo only 10 more to go!!! I set up my Christmas tree last week cause I am intense like that, so here is my 30 week pic in front of the tree:




k, now here is my 30 week question: I have been having ALOT of braxton hicks contractions - like one every 20ish minutes. And last night I was actually having them every 5 - 10 minutes. But then I drank lots of water and lied down and I was fine. But always every 20 minutes for about a week now.

Is this normal? Anyone else experienced this?

Leah xoxo

2 comments:

  1. braxton hicks are very normal but I would ask your doctor about the every 5-10 minutes. You're so little I would take it easy. I heard you were having lots of back pain as well, make sure you rest. Hope the pains go away!!! You look cute leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braxton hicks are so random. they always tease. and the worst part is they get WORSE with ever child. probably a good idea to ask your doctor. I would always write every question down (since pregnant brain ruined my memory) and bring it to my appointments... she always thought it was so funny, but at least my mind was at ease.

    ReplyDelete